Demi Lovato to join `Glee`
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato will play a guest appearance in the upcoming season of TV musical drama `Glee`.
`The X Factor` judge will reportedly play Dani, a New York City based struggling artist and a friend of Rachel (played by actress Lea Michele), reports tvline.com.
It is also said that Lovato,21, will appear in six episodes of the show.
`Glee` will mark her first acting role since her Disney Channel series "Sonny with a Chance" that went off air two-years-ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor