Denzel Washington tipped to play Green Lantern in `Man of Steel` sequel
Washington: Denzel Washington is in talks to replace Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern in the upcoming film `Man of Steel` sequel.
According to AceShowbiz.com, sources said that the 59-year-old actor is the frontrunner to play Hal Jordan`s comic book alias, alongside Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman.
Washington was initially been linked to the role of Superman`s nemesis Lex Luthor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan