Depp, Paradis to star in `My American Lover`
London: Hollywood actor Johnny Depp and his longtime girlfriend Vanessa Paradis will be seen together in a new film about feminist writer Simone De Beauvoir.
While the French actress will play De Beauvoir in the film titled "My American Lover", Depp is in negotiations to play her lover Nelson Algren, reports digitalspy.co.uk.
"They`re still writing the script but the idea would be amazing because it`s such a beautiful story. You only know when you`re really actually shooting," said Paradis.
The couple were previously cast together in Terry Gilliam`s "Don Quixote", but the film could not be completed.
"We`ve had plenty of opportunities to work together. But I don`t know that I could do it... It`s something we don`t look for, otherwise it would`ve happened many times," she said.
"`My American Lover` came along and it might happen just because the story is great and why not if we can, but we don`t push things. Playing in front of one of the best actors in the world that we have and someone I know so well will be challenging," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- Amazon Prime Video partners with filmmaker to launch 'Baahubali: The Lost Legends'!
- Sony Music acquires music rights of 'Dear Zindagi'
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan' release date out!