Depp, Paradis to star in `My American Lover`
London: Hollywood actor Johnny Depp and his longtime girlfriend Vanessa Paradis will be seen together in a new film about feminist writer Simone De Beauvoir.
While the French actress will play De Beauvoir in the film titled "My American Lover", Depp is in negotiations to play her lover Nelson Algren, reports digitalspy.co.uk.
"They`re still writing the script but the idea would be amazing because it`s such a beautiful story. You only know when you`re really actually shooting," said Paradis.
The couple were previously cast together in Terry Gilliam`s "Don Quixote", but the film could not be completed.
"We`ve had plenty of opportunities to work together. But I don`t know that I could do it... It`s something we don`t look for, otherwise it would`ve happened many times," she said.
"`My American Lover` came along and it might happen just because the story is great and why not if we can, but we don`t push things. Playing in front of one of the best actors in the world that we have and someone I know so well will be challenging," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Frank Grillo set to return for 'Purge 3'
- 'Shaandaar' first look: Alia Bhatt kisses her childhood crush Shahid Kapoor!
- Meryl Streep praises daughter Mamie Gummer's work in new film
- Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’