Dominic Cooper in talks to star in `Dracula`
Los Angeles: Actor Dominic Cooper is in negotiations to star alongside ‘The Hobbit`s’ Luke Evans in the film `Dracula`.
Sarah Gadon, who appeared in David Cronenberg`s most recent movies ‘A Dangerous Method’ and ‘Cosmopolis’, is also reported to be in talks for the female lead, reported Variety.
Formerly titled ‘Dracula Year Zero’, the origins movie will mix mythology and history by telling the story of nobleman Prince Vlad - the inspiration for Bram Stoker`s horror novel.
Michael De Lucal is producing the movie, which will be commercials director Gary Shore`s first feature film.
Principal photography on ‘Dracula’ is due to start later this year with a target release date of August 8, 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor’s ‘Dheere Dheere’ crosses 55 million views
- Watch: How ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ was born
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Rahul Mahajan beats girlfriend?
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune
- What's Aditya Chopra's special plan for wife Rani Mukerji?