Don`t regret Freezer role: Arnold Schwarzenegger
Los Angeles: Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger says he did not regret doing the negative role of Mr. Freezer in 1997 movie ‘Batman And Robin’ despite the bad reviews it earned.
Schwarzenegger, 65, found his role as a villain very interesting in the movie directed by Joel Schumacher.
"In most cases I don`t regret the movies that failed or were not as good. It`s always easy to be smug in hindsight, right?," Empire newspaper quoted Schwarzenegger as saying.
"I felt that the character was interesting and two movies before that one Joel Schumacher was at his height. So the decision-making process was not off," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'