Don`t regret Freezer role: Arnold Schwarzenegger
Los Angeles: Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger says he did not regret doing the negative role of Mr. Freezer in 1997 movie ‘Batman And Robin’ despite the bad reviews it earned.
Schwarzenegger, 65, found his role as a villain very interesting in the movie directed by Joel Schumacher.
"In most cases I don`t regret the movies that failed or were not as good. It`s always easy to be smug in hindsight, right?," Empire newspaper quoted Schwarzenegger as saying.
"I felt that the character was interesting and two movies before that one Joel Schumacher was at his height. So the decision-making process was not off," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Directors trust me because I am a curious actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Hrithik Roshan NOT Aamir Khan was the first choice for THIS film?
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story tweet review
- IMPPA to pass resolution banning Pakistani artistes in India
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!