Dove Cameron to star in `Barely Lethal`
Los Angeles: `Liv and Maddie` actress Dove Cameron has joined Hailee Steinfeld in comedy `Barely Lethal`.
The film, which will also star Samuel L Jackson and Jessica Alba, follows a 16-year-old (Steinfeld) trained assassin, who runs away to live a normal high school life, only to discover that fitting in isn`t as easy as she would have hoped, the Hollywood Reporter said.
Cameron will play Liz Larson, the Queen Bee of the high school.
Steinfeld`s character Meghan moves in with Liz, and they become best friends. Liz helps Meghan acclimate to school, and comes to her aid then things get tough.
Fanboys director Kyle Newman is helming the project with a script by John D`Arco.
Cameron is known for playing the lead on Disney Channel`s series `Liv and Maddie`. She has also appeared on `The Mentalist` and `Shameless`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unveiled! First poster of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'TE3N'
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!