Ed Sheeran sings for `Hobbit` movie
London: Singer Ed Sheeran has announced his first solo song in over two years, taken from the new `Hobbit movie Desolation of Smaug`.
`I See Fire` will be featured during the end credits of the Peter Jackson directed sequel. The song is expected to release today and will not feature on Sheeran`s next album, reported Digital Spy.
Sheeran tweeted his thanks to director Jackson, adding, "I got the chance to produce and play all the instruments on it apart from the cello. Managed to learn violin for a day, hope you all dig it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut