Eddie Redmayne in talks to play Stephen Hawking
Los Angeles: `Les Miserables` star Eddie Redmayne is reportedly in talks to play the lead role of physicist Stephen Hawking in `Theory of Everything`.
Working Title is currently working on getting the film`s starcast together with director James Marsh, who shared the Best Documentary Oscar for `Man On Wire`.
The film, written by Anthony McCarten, will focus on Hawking`s relationship with his wife. The female lead is yet to be cast, the Deadline reported.
It is a strong role as Hawking is famous for achieving so much despite his affliction with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
Redmayne has also been in negotiation to star with Carey Mulligan and Matthias Schoenaerts in the Thomas Vinterberg directed `Far From The Madding Crowd`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- 'Moana' release date out!
- Box office report: Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo' fails to overpower Amitabh Bachchan's 'Pink'
- Katrina Kaif, Fawad Khan in winter romance in Karan Johar's next
- Five dialogues from Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' trailer that will definitely win your heart!