Elton John film is from birth to rehab: Writer
London: `Billy Elliot` writer Lee Hall says his new biopic about Elton John will tell the singer`s life story "from birth to rehab".
Actor Tom Hardy has been roped in to play the legendary musician, suggest reports.
"I`ve been working on it with Elton for long time. It`s an absolutely huge, crazy Technicolor affair. Starring Tom Hardy as the flamboyant musician, the film will be about all the trouble he got into," he said.
John, 67, admitted of being a monster at the height of his drug addiction.
He entered rehab in the 1990s, after which his career saw a resurgence and he had two children with his partner David Furnish, via a surrogate mother.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes