Ethan Hawke re-teams with Andrew Niccol for new film
Los Angeles: Actor Ethan Hawke and director Andrew Niccol will reunite on an untitled thriller.
The `Gattaca` and `Lord of War` collaborators have lined up a third project, reported Deadline.
Hawke will play a Las Vegas-based drone pilot, who fights the Taliban by remote control for 12-hour shifts before returning to his family.
He begins to question the methods used to perpetuate a seemingly endless war.
Hawke was seen in `The Purge`, `Before Midnight` and `The Getaway` earlier in the year.
Writer-director Niccol most recently worked on the adaptation of Stephenie Meyer`s `The Host`.
The upcoming thriller will begin shooting in February.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan