Evanna Lynch wants role in `Harry Potter` prequel
London: Actress Evanna Lynch is keen to reprise her `Harry Potter` character Luna Lovegood in author JK Rowling`s latest film adaptation, `Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them`.
The 22-year-old actress said that when she heard the film was in development at Warner Bros, she tweeted studio bosses and begged them to cast her in the prequel, reported Daily Mirror.
"When the news broke that was the first that I heard of it and I had a bit of a freak out on Twitter. I actually tweeted at Warner Bros, `Please put me in the movie!` They were like, `Sounds good`. I don`t know what that means," Lynch said.
Actor Daniel Radcliffe, who played Harry Potter in the film franchise, has also expressed an interest in seeing Rowling`s script for the new film, but insisted he won`t be back as the boy wizard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Vidya Balan chooses her film wisely!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives thumbs up to brother Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'!
- Kahaani 2 trailer alert: Vidya Balan as Durga Rani Singh will leave you enchanted
- Kajol on board Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3?