Felicity Jones to play Charles Dickens’ mistress in next
London: Felicity Jones will reportedly play famous Victorian novelist Charles Dickens` mistress Nelly Ternan in an adaptation of novel `The Invisible Woman`.
Jones is set to star opposite Ralph Fiennes in the movie which follows the story about the relationship between the English author and Ternan.
The affair was secret and lasted 13 years until the day of the `Christmas Carol` writer`s death in Rochester, Kent in 1870. Despite the relationship, he was married to Catherine Hogarth from 1835, and the pair had 10 children.
Felicity has worked in critically-acclaimed films `Like Crazy` and `Brideshead Revisited`.
Her forthcoming roles include `Cheerful Weather for the Wedding` - about a young woman about to get married who realises she is making a huge mistake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport
- Preity Zinta shares keys to happiness - Here’s more about it
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan