Film direction on Jennifer Aniston`s 2014 wish list
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston, who will turn 45 in February next year, says she had an awkward phase in her 30s, but is happier than ever with where she is in life. Her wish list for 2014 includes directing a film.
Eonline.com reports that she shared her thoughts about her personal life and her plans for 2014 in an interview with Parade magazine.
She said: "There`s nothing to worry about - although I don`t think I had a care in the world at 25, either. That all started in my thirties, my awkward phase."
Aniston tied the knot with Brad Pitt when she was 31-year-old. The two parted ways in 2005 after five years of marriage and their divorce came through in the same year.
But she now feels the most beautiful when she`s at home with her fiancé Justin Theroux.
"I`m a bit of a late bloomer! But it doesn`t matter to me because it just gets better. They do say youth is wasted on the young, but I feel just as youthful now - if not more - than I did when I was 25. I`m more in my body; I`m more in my mind. Life is full. Life is wonderful. We`re very, very fortunate."
Aniston also explained that she has plenty of things she`s looking forward to in 2014 and that includes "a sequel to `Horrible Bosses`, which is such a fun character for me."
"And I think I`m going to try at some point next year to direct a full-length feature, which I`m extremely excited about. I`m just so happy and I`m grateful for my fans. I just hope I keep doing work that they love."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!