Film planned on Susan Boyle`s life
London: Singer Susan Boyle has revealed that a film is being planned on her life.
The 52-year-old singer, who became a star after impressing judges on `Britain`s Got Talent`, said concrete announcements about the biopic are yet to be made, reported BBC online.
"There are plans in operation for that, but that`s for later on," she said.
Boyle was speaking at a central London press conference to announce the release of her Christmas single, a duet of `O Come, All Ye Faithful` with late icon Elvis Presley through the help of technology.
All royalties from the song will go to Save The Children.
"Duetting with Elvis was beyond my wildest dreams. And now that this is able to raise money and help children is simply fantastic," she added.
The single, from Boyle`s fifth album, will be released on December 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!