Game application ‘Temple Run` to be made into a movie
Los Angeles: Hollywood studio Warner Bros is in talks to obtaining the movie rights to Imangi Studios` game app `Temple Run`.
David Heyman, who recently produced George Clooney-Sandra Bullock starrer `Gravity`, is tapped to produce the upcoming film adaptation through his Heyday Films banner, while Lynn Harris will oversee the project for the studio, reported Ace Showbiz.
The game, launched in 2011, becomes wildly popular on mobile devices.
The film will follow an explorer who is chased by demonic forces after stealing an idol from a temple. No director and writer have yet been recruited to bring the adventure story to the big screen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee