Game application ‘Temple Run` to be made into a movie
Los Angeles: Hollywood studio Warner Bros is in talks to obtaining the movie rights to Imangi Studios` game app `Temple Run`.
David Heyman, who recently produced George Clooney-Sandra Bullock starrer `Gravity`, is tapped to produce the upcoming film adaptation through his Heyday Films banner, while Lynn Harris will oversee the project for the studio, reported Ace Showbiz.
The game, launched in 2011, becomes wildly popular on mobile devices.
The film will follow an explorer who is chased by demonic forces after stealing an idol from a temple. No director and writer have yet been recruited to bring the adventure story to the big screen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik