George Clooney, Grant Heslov plan `Coronado High`
London: After the success of ‘Argo’, superstar George Clooney and Grant Heslov will reunite to produce ‘Coronado High’.
The film is based on an upcoming article by Joshuah Bearman, reported Digital Spy. Sony Pictures is said to be in talks to acquire the film and develop it with Clooney as director.
The article and film adaptation will tell the tale of teenagers smuggling drugs into Coronado, an affluent resort city in Southern California.
Bearman`s previous Wired article became the basis for the Oscar-winning ‘Argo’, which Clooney and Heslov produced through their Smoke House company.
A representative for Clooney declined to comment on the report.
The actor will next be seen in ‘The Monuments Men’ and ‘Gravity’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rakesh Roshan will watch 'Kaabil' again, but won't see 'Raees'
- Academy awards 2017: Complete list of Oscar nominations is here!
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!