George Clooney, Grant Heslov to produce remake of `Pioneer`
Sony Pictures is in negotiations to buy the remake rights of Norwegian thriller `Pioneer`. It will be produced by actors George Clooney and Grant Heslov.
The movie will be produced under their banner Smokehouse Pictures, reportedly.
"Pioneer" is a conspiracy thriller set in the early 1980s during Norway`s oil boom and it is centered on a man who, along with his brother, is laying pipeline in the North Sea, diving deeper than anyone else had before.
The original movie was directed by Erik Skjoldbjaerg and featured Aksel Hennie, Wes Bentley and Stephen Lang.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan shoots with real-life boxers
- Sobhita Dhulipala was perfect for 'Raman Raghav 2.0': Anurag Kashyap
- Don't want to do many films at a time, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Watch: Trailer of India's first stoner movie 'M Cream' is finally out
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more