Gordon-Levitt not part of `Man of Steel` sequel
Los Angeles: Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who played police officer John Blake in `The Dark Knight Rises`, says he won`t be a part of the upcoming `Man of Steel` sequel.
The sequel, starring Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill, will see Batman and Superman together for the first time on the big screen.
"I don`t have anything to do with that movie. I was in a movie that was the end of a triology that I was super proud and fortunate to be in," Gordon-Levitt said in a TV show.
"I think these next movies are sort of a separate chapter," he added.
The `Man of Steel` sequel will see Affleck as Batman and Cavill as Superman.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `Ki & Ka` not to release on 2016 V-Day
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey