Grateful for my movie career: Katherine Heigl
London: `27 Dresses` star Katherine Heigl feels `grateful` for her acting career. The 35-year-old actress, who is making her TV comeback in new show `State of Affairs` later this year, had earlier said that the string of romantic comedy roles she did in the past had left her unsatisfied as an actor.
But speaking at a TV Crtics Association event, Heigl said she loved watching her old films. "I was just kind of making choices that were certainly unbelievably fun. I had a really good time and I still love those movies. I`ll still watch them.
"I know that sounds vain, but every once in a while they`ll come on TV and I`m just grateful that I was there, that I got to be a part of it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!