Grateful for my movie career: Katherine Heigl
London: `27 Dresses` star Katherine Heigl feels `grateful` for her acting career. The 35-year-old actress, who is making her TV comeback in new show `State of Affairs` later this year, had earlier said that the string of romantic comedy roles she did in the past had left her unsatisfied as an actor.
But speaking at a TV Crtics Association event, Heigl said she loved watching her old films. "I was just kind of making choices that were certainly unbelievably fun. I had a really good time and I still love those movies. I`ll still watch them.
"I know that sounds vain, but every once in a while they`ll come on TV and I`m just grateful that I was there, that I got to be a part of it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video alert! Divyanka Tripathi - Vivek Dahiya’s wedding teaser will inspire you to fall in love
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Know what Salman Khan tweeted after Rajasthan High Court acquitted him in two black buck poaching cases