Gwendoline Christie replaces Lily Rabe in `Hunger Games` film
Los Angeles: `Game Of Thrones` star Gwendoline Christie has been tapped to replace Lily Rabe in the fourth `Hunger Games` film.
Christie will replace Lily Rabe as Commander Lyme in `The Hunger Games: Mockingjay ? Part 2`.
Lyme is a native of District 13 who previously competed in the Hunger Games. The character is described in the books as over six feet tall, muscular, and with an unforgettable face ? a description that suits well to the new entrant.
Rabe was forced to drop out because of scheduling issues. The `American Horror Story` star will instead appear in `Shakespeare in the Park`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani model Ayyan Ali's bail plea rejected
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi's memoir 'Guantanamo Diary' set for big screen
- Censor Board rejects Sunny Leone's 'Mastizade' over obscenity
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Watch: First song from Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' - 'Selfie Le Le Re'