Gwyneth Paltrow `embarrassingly` forces pals to watch her old flicks
London: Gwyneth Paltrow decided to torture her friends, when she held a `home film festival` and made them sit through a marathon of her old films at her NYC`s mansion.
According to a source, the 41-year-old actress was anxious to relive her glory days since she`s not a full-time actor any more, reportedly.
The source asserted that the star even quizzed her buddies on `what worked about the movies` to confirm if they were paying attention.
It was pretty embarrassing as it seemed that her pals would have rather watched the paint dry, the insider added.
Earlier this week, Paltrow was spotted wearing her wedding ring in an Instagram snap, even though she`s separated from her husband of 10 years, Chris Martin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' nears Rs 50 crore mark
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed into Sanjay Dutt for Baba's biopic!