Gyllenhaal replaced in Richard Kuklinski biopic
Los Angeles: Actress Winona Ryder is set to replace mum-to-be Maggie Gyllenhaal in a new film about notorious killer Richard `The Iceman` Kuklinski.
Gyllenhaal was initially due to portray the wife of the infamous Mafia contract killer, but quit after she announced her second pregnancy last month.
It is the second major casting revamp after James Franco, who was due to star as The Iceman`s mentor, but he later quit. Franco`s role later taken over by "Captain America" actor Chris Evans, reports deadline.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office