Halle Berry wants rom-com role
London: Actress Halle Berry says she wants to show her softer side on the big screen and hopes to get offered comedy-romantic movies from now on.
The 46-year-old, who is pregnant with her second child with fiancé Olivier Martinez, revealed she only gets offered serious roles since earning an Oscar for 2001`s `Monster`s Ball`, reported Contactmusic.
"There`s a movie called `Shoe Addicts Anonymous` that`s a comedy. I`ve been wanting to do a rom-com for a very long time, and this is my chance. That could happen very soon after I have my next child. I started off doing rom-coms early in my career, but after `Monster`s Ball` everybody thought that`s all I wanted to do or should do," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'
- Is `Dabangg` Khan upset over missing IIFA 2015?