Harrison Ford says starring in Indiana Jones 5 `perfectly appropriate`
London: Harrison Ford has revealed that he is willing to make another Indiana Jones movie.
The 71-year-old actor said he would be keen to take on the famous role one again only if the script was right and involved a little less action, the Daily Express reported.
Ford told the Daily Telegraph that the character has grown and shown a visible development over a period of time.
The `Blade Runner` actor said that it`s perfectly appropriate and okay for him to come back again with a great flick around him where he doesn`t necessarily have to kick as much ass.
He added that what was interesting about the character was that he prevailed, had courage, wit, intelligence, was frightened yet still managed to survive and that he play that kind of a character.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays
- Oprah Winfrey, Eddie Murphy to star in Richard Pryor biopic