Harrison Ford to miss eight weeks of `Star Wars` shoot
London: Harrison Ford, who broke his ankle while shooting for `Star Wars`, will reportedly miss eight weeks of the film`s shoot.
Ford, 71, is expected to be discharged from the hospital soon, but needs rest before resuming work, suggest reports.
"At the moment it looks like Harrison is going to be off set for 6-8 weeks but the main priority is making sure he is OK," a source said.
The film`s shooting reportedly suffered initially due to Ford`s absence, but now things are said to be under control as there are many actors in the movie, whose scenes can be shot now.
"The initial day or two after the accident it was hard to move things around but now we have had more time we can juggle things, bring some scenes forward and push others back.
"There are lots of other actors in the movie so it is not a disaster. We are still confident the film can stay on schedule," the source said.
Meanwhile, Ford`s wife Calista Flockhart said at the weekend she is flying out to the UK to be by his side.
Ford is reprising his role as Han Solo in `Star Wars` sequel, scheduled for release in December next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan