Harry, Hermione should`ve ended up together in `Harry Potter` series: Rowling
Washington: Author J.K. Rowling has admitted that Hermione should have ended up with Harry, instead of Ron, in the ` Harry Potter` series.
The 48-year-old author said that she wrote the Hermione / Ron relationship as a form of wish fulfillment, adding that when she first conceived the characters, she imagined they would end up together, the Verge reported.
Rowling admitted in an interview conducted by Emma Watson for the British quarterly Wonderland that the ending had very little to do with literature and far more to do with her clinging to the plot as she had first imagined it.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!