Haven`t cut Bruni from movie, says Allen
London: Ace Hollywood filmmaker Woody Allen has refuted reports he cut scenes featuring French first lady Carla Bruni from his upcoming film, insisting he`s delighted with her work.
The former model and singer joined Owen Wilson on the set of "Midnight in Paris" to film scenes as a tour guide back in July, but reports surfaced earlier this month claiming Allen was unhappy with Bruni`s work and decided not to include her in the final edit, reports contactmusic.com.
But the 74-year-old filmmaker has dismissed the rumours, telling reporters everything the beauty filmed has made the movie.
"This is a hundred percent untrue. She`s in the picture. Everything she shot is in the picture. I love her. She`s great. It`s not a big part, but it`s a respectable part. Everything was totally made up," he said.
He also cleared up reports Bruni was difficult to work with.
"She was no problem at all. I was delighted with her," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das is a capable director: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi starrer 'Baadshaho' begins shoot!
- Kareena is part of 'Veere Di Wedding': Sonam Kapoor
- Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra's sizzling chemistry in 'Baar Baar Dekho' is making us crazy!
- Revealed! Release date of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' teaser