Haven`t cut Bruni from movie, says Allen

Last Updated: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 09:27

London: Ace Hollywood filmmaker Woody Allen has refuted reports he cut scenes featuring French first lady Carla Bruni from his upcoming film, insisting he`s delighted with her work.

The former model and singer joined Owen Wilson on the set of "Midnight in Paris" to film scenes as a tour guide back in July, but reports surfaced earlier this month claiming Allen was unhappy with Bruni`s work and decided not to include her in the final edit, reports contactmusic.com.

But the 74-year-old filmmaker has dismissed the rumours, telling reporters everything the beauty filmed has made the movie.

"This is a hundred percent untrue. She`s in the picture. Everything she shot is in the picture. I love her. She`s great. It`s not a big part, but it`s a respectable part. Everything was totally made up," he said.

He also cleared up reports Bruni was difficult to work with.

"She was no problem at all. I was delighted with her," he said.

IANS



First Published: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 09:27

More from zeenews

 
comments powered by Disqus

Review