‘Heart Attack’ will be turning point in my career: Kesha
New Delhi: Actress Kesha Khambhati, who will be seen in director Puri Jagannadh’s forthcoming Telugu film "Heart Attack", says the movie will give a new dimension to her acting career.
“My wish to do a super hit movie in Puri Jagannadh’s combination is being fulfilled with ‘Heart Attack’. ‘Heart Attack’ will be a turning point of my career. It was great to shoot a romantic number in Thailand. I enjoyed every moment,” Kesha said in a statement.
Kesha will be seen as Priya in the youthful romantic flick that stars Nithiin Reddy in the male lead, while Bollywood actress Adah Sharma, who is making her debut in southern cinema with “Heart Attack”, plays the female lead.
“I am glad that he gave me a chance to perform in his upcoming movie. It’s very unique and special concept for me,” said Kesha.
“Heart Attack” will hit the theatres Jan 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui will play THIS in his flick!
- Ajay Devgn announces release date of ‘Baadshaho’
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Baywatch' TEASER is here and you must WATCH it!
- Shah Rukh Khan says stardom has overtaken his acting capabilities