Helen Mirren terrified about royal role
London: Dame Helen Mirren has revealed she was "very nervous" about taking on the iconic role of Queen Elizabeth II in ‘The Queen’.
The 66-year-old was the recipient of Academy Award for best actress for her role as the monarch in 2006 released movie.
"She`s an icon all over the world. Everybody knows what she looks and sounds like. I knew I had to get those things right, but I wanted to go beyond a simple impersonation. So yes, I was very, very nervous," contactmusic.com quoted Mirren as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh's 'Phillauri' makes Rs 12 cr ahead of its release! Here's how
- Lara Dutta Bhupathi to play a single mother in her next
- Vidya Balan was destined to do 'Begum Jaan': Srijit Mukherji
- 'Golmaal Again' team meets 'Smurfs: The Lost Village' and you have to see the PICTURE!
- Raveena Tandon's 'Maatr' first look poster OUT!