Helen Mirren terrified about royal role
London: Dame Helen Mirren has revealed she was "very nervous" about taking on the iconic role of Queen Elizabeth II in ‘The Queen’.
The 66-year-old was the recipient of Academy Award for best actress for her role as the monarch in 2006 released movie.
"She`s an icon all over the world. Everybody knows what she looks and sounds like. I knew I had to get those things right, but I wanted to go beyond a simple impersonation. So yes, I was very, very nervous," contactmusic.com quoted Mirren as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' release date OUT!
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies
- Priyanka Chopra inspired by ‘Dangerous Woman’ Ariana Grande
- Only ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth can do this – Know what it is