Helen Mirren wants to work with Maggie Smith
Los Angeles: Actress Helen Mirren says she wants to work with fellow British screen icon Maggie Smith.
The 68-year-old actress would love to work with Smith because her one career regret is that she hasn`t been able to star opposite some of the best actresses of her generation, reportedly.
She said: “There are so many great directors and actors that I`d still like to work with, I don`t know where to start. It`s one of the regrets of the year I was born into that I had so little opportunity to work with actresses, with the wonderful exception of `Calendar Girls`.
"I`d still really love to work with Maggie Smith. And as for directors, I`d love to work with Quentin Tarantino or Martin Scorsese."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess which actor will star opposite Aishwarya in Sujoy Ghosh's next?
- Shah Rukh, Kajol recreate 'DDLJ' scene on 'Dilwale' set
- 'Ki and Ka' shows genders don't matter: R Balki
- Bollywood 2015: Films to look forward to in the last quarter
- Kangana Ranaut to play Ranbir Kapoor’s wife in Sanjay Dutt biopic?