Helen Mirren wants to work with Maggie Smith
Los Angeles: Actress Helen Mirren says she wants to work with fellow British screen icon Maggie Smith.
The 68-year-old actress would love to work with Smith because her one career regret is that she hasn`t been able to star opposite some of the best actresses of her generation, reportedly.
She said: “There are so many great directors and actors that I`d still like to work with, I don`t know where to start. It`s one of the regrets of the year I was born into that I had so little opportunity to work with actresses, with the wonderful exception of `Calendar Girls`.
"I`d still really love to work with Maggie Smith. And as for directors, I`d love to work with Quentin Tarantino or Martin Scorsese."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC imposes Rs.10 lakh fine on Ram Gopal Verma for remaking 'Sholay'
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers