Helen Mirren wants to work with Maggie Smith
Los Angeles: Actress Helen Mirren says she wants to work with fellow British screen icon Maggie Smith.
The 68-year-old actress would love to work with Smith because her one career regret is that she hasn`t been able to star opposite some of the best actresses of her generation, reportedly.
She said: “There are so many great directors and actors that I`d still like to work with, I don`t know where to start. It`s one of the regrets of the year I was born into that I had so little opportunity to work with actresses, with the wonderful exception of `Calendar Girls`.
"I`d still really love to work with Maggie Smith. And as for directors, I`d love to work with Quentin Tarantino or Martin Scorsese."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?