Holly Hunter joins cast of Superman-Batman film
Washington: American actress Holly Hunter has been added to the cast of Warner Bros.` as-of-yet untitled Superman-Batman movie which is a sequel of `Man of Steel`.
In the film, which is to be directed by Zack Snyder, Hunter, along with Callan Mulvey and Tao Okamoto, will play new characters specially created for the film.
The studio had previously announced that the role of Lex Luthor will be taken up by Jesse Eisenberg and Alfred by Jeremy Irons.
The film also stars Henry Cavill as Superman, Ben Affleck as Batman, and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, along with Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane from ` Man of Steel`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Witness woman power in full glory in 'Housefull 3'! Watch video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside