Hollywood director Aronofsky watches his `Noah` in Kochi
New Delhi: Hollywood director Darren Aronofsky, who has helmed `Noah`, caught the movie at a hall in Kochi in Kerala.
He was recently holidaying in Kochi, also called Cochin, and during his stay there, he watched "Noah" in 3D at the Lulu Mall. He later tweeted a picture of his ticket, said a statement.
"In Cochin, India checked out `Noah’ at the Lulu Mall…,” Aronofsky tweeted.
The movie, starring Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connelly, was released by Viacom18 Motion Pictures in India last month.
Presented by Paramount Pictures, the film is about Noah, who has visions about a flood and takes measures to protect his family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' nears Rs 50 crore mark
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed into Sanjay Dutt for Baba's biopic!