Huge Jackman thinks his replacement as Wolverine is inevitable
Los Angeles: Actor Huge Jackman says he is well aware that at some point in future someone else would take his place as Wolverine in the `X Men` series as it is "inevitable" to be in showbiz forever.
The 45-year-old Hollywood heartthrob, who has played the hit character in the previous `X-Men` films, will be next seen as the clawed mutant in `X-Men: Days of Future Past`.
"I`m sure they (producers) had the discussion. They didn`t mention it to me, obviously! Look, that`s inevitable, man. Anyone who thinks they`re indispensable in this business is fooling themselves," Jackman said.
The Australian actor is blessed to have starred as the powerful mutant.
"But I feel unbelievably blessed to have this part. I never thought in a million years I`d get to play him seven times. Every day I walk on the set with the claws and the hair, I thank my lucky stars. I don`t take any of it for granted," he said.
"I think that`s why I`m still here. I`m sure by the way, that it won`t always be my decision to always be here. At some point, someone will close the door on me," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Silsila was trashed by media at time of release: Amitabh Bachchan
- 'Sultan' Box Office collections: Rs 300 cr does not seem far for Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma starrer
- 'Jagga Jasoos' will work irrespective of delay if made well: Anurag Basu
- Directors don't see me in different roles: Irrfan Khan
- Was Katrina Kaif REALLY offered Salman Khan starrer 'Tubelight'? Scoop inside