Hugh Jackman in talks to return for `The Wolverine` sequel
Los Angeles: Hugh Jackman is reportedly negotiating a deal to return as Wolverine in a new film.
The `Prisoners` actor is said to be in line to reprise the role in a sequel to `The Wolverine`, which opened at cinemas back in July.
James Mangold is also thought to be close to signing a contract with 20th Century Fox to return as director in the latest `X-Men` spinoff project, according to Deadline.
The filmmaker is currently working on a deal to write the treatment for the film, with Lauren Shuler Donner producing.
`The Wolverine` performed well at the box office, becoming the second highest-grossing X-Men film of all time.
Jackman had recently said that he was not sure if he would play Wolverine again after the release of `X-Men: Days of Future Past`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office