Hugh Jackman is wonderful in `Les Miserables`: Russell Crowe
London: ‘Gladiator’ star Russell Crowe has heaped praise on good friend Hugh Jackman`s new role in their blockbuster movie musical ‘Les Miserables’, insisting the Australian star is wonderful as Jean Valjean.
The two friends play enemies in the film but bonded on-set and at weekly sing-alongs Crowe hosted at his rented home during the project, reported a website.
"(I) cried in the same places again after watching the film. Hugh Jackman you are wonderful in this role," Crowe tweeted,
Crowe, 48, joined select media members and castmates in New York when director Tom Hooper first screened the film on November 23, just a day after he completed work on the much-anticipated epic.
And it appears his latest viewing in London was a career highlight.
"Oh London, sometimes I just love you unreasonably. Fantastic night last night, all class. Thank you very much," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!