Hugh Jackman says he`ll keep playing `Wolverine` as long as fans want him to
Washington: Hugh Jackman has revealed that he would continue to reprise the role of `Wolverine` as long as the audience wants to see it.
Jackman joked that he hasn`t felt the need to move on as yet, Fox news reported.
The 44-year-old Australian actor confessed that he loves the role and admitted that such roles are very rare.
The ` Bring Him Home ` star added that as long as the part grows, he would keep fans entertained as ` Wolverine`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?