Hugh Jackman to star in `Six Years`
Los Angeles: Australian actor Hugh Jackman has boarded himself a project after his successful stint in musical `Les Miserables`. Jackman will star in `Six Years`, a big screen adaptation of Harlan Coben`s upcoming novel.
Paramount is developing the project. Tom Rothman, the former Fox chief, is in negotiations to produce alongside Mark Gordon, the Hollywood Reporter said.
The novel revolves around Jake Fisher, whose love of life, Natalie, marries another man.
Six years later Jake comes across the other man`s obituary. He resolves to attend the funeral in the hope of meeting Natalie. But the mourning widow is not Natalie, throwing all of his past memories with the woman into question.
Coben`s book `Tell No One` was made into a French film. Warner Bros have acquired remake rights to that film, with Ben Affleck attached to direct and Chris Terrio writing.
Jackman was nominated for a best actor Oscar this year for playing Jean Valjean in the Tom Hooper directed musical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch