I don’t think of acting as a job, says Sly Stallone
London: American actor Sylvester Stallone has revealed that he attempts to put his heart into all of his acting performances because he doesn’t see it as a job.
The 65-year-old actor who made a rather impressive comeback with the likes of ‘Rocky’ and ‘Rambo’, also promised to avoid box office bombs like his infamous ‘Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot’ and ‘Oscar’.
“I’ve done some films that I haven’t put my heart into and they have ended up being disappointments,” The Daily Express quoted Stallone as saying.
“It’s like raising a child badly, you can’t change it. So now I don’t think of it as a job. I don’t do it for the money. If I don’t feel passionately about it I won’t do it because now you live and die by your last movie,” he added.
Stallone is currently working on ‘Expendables 2’ with Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, Mickey Rourke, Chuck Norris and Jean-Claude Van Damme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali is keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!
- New 'Justice League' trailer is out and, dayum, it's awesome! - WATCH
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!