I don’t think of acting as a job, says Sly Stallone
London: American actor Sylvester Stallone has revealed that he attempts to put his heart into all of his acting performances because he doesn’t see it as a job.
The 65-year-old actor who made a rather impressive comeback with the likes of ‘Rocky’ and ‘Rambo’, also promised to avoid box office bombs like his infamous ‘Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot’ and ‘Oscar’.
“I’ve done some films that I haven’t put my heart into and they have ended up being disappointments,” The Daily Express quoted Stallone as saying.
“It’s like raising a child badly, you can’t change it. So now I don’t think of it as a job. I don’t do it for the money. If I don’t feel passionately about it I won’t do it because now you live and die by your last movie,” he added.
Stallone is currently working on ‘Expendables 2’ with Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, Mickey Rourke, Chuck Norris and Jean-Claude Van Damme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?