I felt sick at prospect Of `Skyfall` sequel: Sam Mendes
London: Filmmaker Sam Mendes says he turned down the chance to direct another Bond film because the thought of working on a new 007 project made him feel sick.
The ‘American Beauty’ director took charge of ‘Skyfall’, the 23rd movie in the superspy franchise, and it was a runaway hit, reported Contactmusic.
"Was I willing to go straight back into a room with a writer and start work on the same set of characters and the same scenarios as I`ve been working on for the last three years? No. The idea made me feel physically ill," he said.
Mendes was hotly-tipped to direct the follow-up to ‘Skyfall’ but had announced last month that he will not direct the sequel of the spy thriller.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?