I had ‘all kinds of emotions’ kissing co-star Paul Rudd: Jack Nicholson
Melbourne: Actor Jack Nicholson has revealed that he felt "all kinds of emotions" when he kissed co-star Paul Rudd constantly in their latest movie ‘How Do You Know’.
The Oscar-winning Hollywood star, who was a ’50s psycho, a ’60s biker, a ’70s angry rebel bucking the system and an ’80s cartoonish villain with raised eyebrows and a leering smile, brings out his softer side in James L Brooks`` new film.
‘How Do You Know’ is about Reese Witherspoon``s character Lisa Jorgenson who gets caught in between two men, played by Paul Rudd and Owen Wilson.
The 73-year-old plays Paul``s father in the film, who often gives his son lots of kisses.
"I kissed him so many times. I had all kinds of emotions," the Daily Telegraph quoted Nicholson as telling ETonline at the Hollywood premiere of the film.
Rudd, on the other hand, said kissing Jack Nicholson was one he will never forget.
"I think I kissed him in every scene. I think that might be a record for me," said Rudd, who was nominated for an MTV Movie Award in 2009 for best kiss for his snog with Thomas Lennon in ‘I Love You, Man’.
The film hits cinemas in Australia on February 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Jacqueline Fernandez do a sex comedy? Details inside
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- I could never do what Priyanka has done: Kareena Kapoor Khan on Hollywood
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here
- Hey, Deepika Padukone is the new Serena but with a GUN! See pic inside
- Hotness overload! Ranveer Singh, Fawad Khan bromance on reel?