I kept forgetting `Fifty Shades of Grey` lines: Rita Ora
London: Rita Ora admits she had to have someone saying her dialogues through an earpiece because she kept forgetting her words.
The 23-year-old singer, who landed the role of Mia Grey in the erotic drama, said she was so nervous that she could not remember her words, reportedly.
"I had to have someone in my ear on set telling me what to say before I said it because I was honestly like so nervous I forgot everything that I had learnt," she said.
However, the blonde beauty credits her co-star Dakota Johnson - who plays the leading lady Anastasia Steele - for helping her get over her first-time acting fears.
"She`s (Dakota is) a great friend of mine and she really eased me, and she was really nice to take care of me."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification