I love working with Australian actors: Natalie Portman
London: Oscar-winning actress Natalie Portman prefers to star opposite Australian actors.
The 32-year-old Oscar-winning actress said unlike American men, Australians` warmth and openness make them so attractive to work with, reported Sun online.
"I`ve worked so much in Australia, a lot, so I know, I just love them. This is a generalisation but in my experience working with Australian actors is just that they`re really open, warm, friendly and fun, don`t take things too seriously and are really good at what they do," she said.
Portman worked with Edgerton on `Star Wars` and also starred alongside Australian actor Eric Bana in `The Other Boleyn Girl`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled