I love working with Australian actors: Natalie Portman
London: Oscar-winning actress Natalie Portman prefers to star opposite Australian actors.
The 32-year-old Oscar-winning actress said unlike American men, Australians` warmth and openness make them so attractive to work with, reported Sun online.
"I`ve worked so much in Australia, a lot, so I know, I just love them. This is a generalisation but in my experience working with Australian actors is just that they`re really open, warm, friendly and fun, don`t take things too seriously and are really good at what they do," she said.
Portman worked with Edgerton on `Star Wars` and also starred alongside Australian actor Eric Bana in `The Other Boleyn Girl`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch