I`ve always been choosy about my roles: Julia Roberts
Los Angeles: Actress Julia Roberts feels that she has been very choosy about her roles.
The 46-year-old mother of three said age and time play a very important role when she selects her projects, reported People magazine.
"I think people like to say that I`m super picky because of how much I love my kids. But as an actor, I sort of pride myself on the fact that I`ve always been picky.
"There`s a couple of things at play. For one, I`m 46 years old, so falling out of chairs isn`t as funny. I could break a hip. Certain scenarios that worked 10 years ago aren`t as appealing, as applicable, as believable, as original ? all those things," she said.
The `August: Osage County` star also prefers to work on projects with people she already knows and trusts.
"I always say everybody`s nice at lunch," she says jokingly. "It`s a comfort to already know who someone will be under the best and worst of circumstances."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha's dubsmash video for `Bajrangi Bhaijaan` fans!
- Concept arts of Steven Spielberg's 'Robopocalypse' revealed
- With $ 74 million earnings,`Termination:Genisys` tops international box office
- Kunal Kapoor looking for solid meaty roles in Bollywood
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'