I want to be the next Iron Man, says Mark Wahlberg
London: Mark Wahlberg has revealed that he would like to replace Robert Downey Jr . as Tony Stark in the next `Iron Man` sequel.
The ` Ted` star told Yahoo! that he is eager to make superhero films, but fears he may not be considered for that kind of role, Metro.co.uk reported.
The 42-year-old actor also added that he was once in talks to play Batman`s sidekick, Robin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home
- Rajinikanth pens OPEN LETTER thanking Sri Lankan Tamils for support!
- Karan Johar's reaction on hearing Kangana Ranaut's name is EPIC!
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Haseena FRESH STILL! Shraddha Kapoor's fierce act and brother Siddhant's Dawood avatar will surprise you
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!