I want to be the next Iron Man, says Mark Wahlberg
London: Mark Wahlberg has revealed that he would like to replace Robert Downey Jr . as Tony Stark in the next `Iron Man` sequel.
The ` Ted` star told Yahoo! that he is eager to make superhero films, but fears he may not be considered for that kind of role, Metro.co.uk reported.
The 42-year-old actor also added that he was once in talks to play Batman`s sidekick, Robin.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan has been misquoted, says Shah Rukh Khan
- Katrina Kaif’s look in ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ revealed!
- I really do want to make my debut on television very soon: Ranveer Singh
- Winter season special: Hair care tips
- Spirituality: Chant this Ganesha Mantra on Tuesday to remove hurdles