Idris Elba to star in `Alive Alone`
Los Angeles: Actor Idris Elba has been cast as the male lead in thriller `Alive Alone` to play an ex-detainee of Guantanamo Bay.
The 41-year-old actor is replacing Matthias Schoenaerts, who was originally slated to play the lead character Jamal in the film, said The Hollywood Reporter.
The `Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom` actor will star alongside `Avatar` actor Sam Worthington and Noomi Rapace, who starred in the Swedish adaptation of `Girl with the Dragon Tattoo`.
Rapace, who is the executive producer of the film plays a prostitute in the thriller.
`Alive Alone` is the directing debut for Khurram Longi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look