Indian-origin US actor Rohan Chand in `Lone Survivor`
Los Angeles: Rohan Chand, a nine-year-old American actor of Indian origin, shares screen space with Hollywood actor Mark Wahlberg in new war film `Lone Survivor`.
Rohan, who has acted in movies like "Jack & Jill" and "Bad Words", is said to have an integral role in "Lone Survivor" that will hit Indian screens Feb 7.
His character and his onscreen father, played by actor Ali Suliman in the film, are the ones who save Wahlberg from the Afghan Army and nurse him back to health. The child actor, who started acting at the age of six, also speaks in Hindu and Urdu in the film, said a statement.
Later this year, he`ll be seen in another Hollywood film produced by popular talk show host Oprah Winfrey and Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg. The project also features Bollywood actors Juhi Chawla and Om Puri.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Directors trust me because I am a curious actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Hrithik Roshan NOT Aamir Khan was the first choice for THIS film?
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story tweet review
- IMPPA to pass resolution banning Pakistani artistes in India
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!