Indian-origin US actor Rohan Chand in `Lone Survivor`
Los Angeles: Rohan Chand, a nine-year-old American actor of Indian origin, shares screen space with Hollywood actor Mark Wahlberg in new war film `Lone Survivor`.
Rohan, who has acted in movies like "Jack & Jill" and "Bad Words", is said to have an integral role in "Lone Survivor" that will hit Indian screens Feb 7.
His character and his onscreen father, played by actor Ali Suliman in the film, are the ones who save Wahlberg from the Afghan Army and nurse him back to health. The child actor, who started acting at the age of six, also speaks in Hindu and Urdu in the film, said a statement.
Later this year, he`ll be seen in another Hollywood film produced by popular talk show host Oprah Winfrey and Oscar-winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg. The project also features Bollywood actors Juhi Chawla and Om Puri.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Karan Johar is keen to watch THIS Bollywood release! Any guesses?
- Fact alert! Anushka Sharma performed her own stunts in Salman Khan's 'Sultan'