Initially, Sutherland didn`t find `Pompeii` appealing
Los Angeles: Actor Kiefer Sutherland says when he was approached for `Pompeii`, he wasn’t excited about the new project as it was not described well to him.
"It was described to me poorly in the initial pitch. Which was, it was an `action movie that runs into a disaster film`. And that didn`t sound that appealing to me,” the star of American TV series "24" said in a statement.
He changed his mind when he went through the script. "The story was so beautifully written. I was very lucky,” he added.
In Paul W.S. Anderson directed film, Sutherland plays Roman Senator-Slaver Corvus.
The 3D action-adventure-romantic drama set for Feb 21 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch