Irrfan Khan is the new baddie in `Jurassic Park 4`
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Irrfan Khan is reaching new heights with every passing year in his career. The western world is smitten with the actor. Last year, his film, `The Lunchbox` was lauded at all the international film festivals where it was screened.
He has made a wide impact on the international audience, making Bollywood establish itself as more than just song-and-dance. Now the latest buzz is that Irrfan is set to play the villian in `Jurassic Park 4`, which tentatively releases in 2015. He will join an already influential star cast which includes Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins, Vincent D’Onofrio and Nick Robinson.
D’Onofrio plays the main villain, while Irrfan is rumoured to play the role of the owner of the park. The fourth edition in the `Jurrasic Park` franchise is being produced by Steven Spielberg and promises to be as entertaining as the preceding films.
The movie was helmed by Colin Trevorrow. Irrfan Khan has already been a part of some of the biggest Hollywood productions like `Slumdog Millionare`, `The Amazing Spiderman` and lately `Life Of Pi`. Now the addition of `Jurassic Park` and Spielberg to his filmography will definitely make the B-Town proud.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!