Is Penelope Cruz the next Bond girl?
London: Penelope Cruz could be playing the role of the next Bond girl in the upcoming film `Bond 24`, according to a `leaked casting memo` of 007`s new film.
The 39-year-old Oscar winner reportedly beat two Swedish actresses to be the next Bond girl.
While the plot is yet to be revealed, director Sam Mendes could be helming the project.
According to French reports, Chiwetel Ejiofor, 36, could play the Bond baddie in the new film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch