Is Tyler Hoechlin the new batman?
London: Tyler Hoechlin is being tipped to replace Christian Bale as Batman.
It is rumoured that the 25-year old actor is on top of a shortlist of actors to take on the role when the Caped Crusader returns to the big screen in the Man Of Steel sequel.
According to Comic Book News, Hoechlin is scheduled to screen-test for the role alongside Superman star Henry Cavill.
Christian Bale was the first choice but he declined saying that the third installment of the Batman movie was his last and he would like to hand over the torch to another actor.
Man Of Steel director, Zack Snyder, announced that the comic book titans Batman and Superman would battle it out in the sequel film, scheduled for release in 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: The intense brand new poster of Akshay-Sidharth's 'Brothers'
- Amitabh Bachchan finds it hard to describe 'Silsila'
- Jake Gyllenhaal eyeing Boston Bombing movie 'Stronger'
- Genelia Deshmukh 'proud' of husband Riteish's role in 'Bangistan'
- Guess which actor will star opposite Aishwarya in Sujoy Ghosh's next